caaocho® 100% pure natural rubber bath toy Mele the Sea Turtle ("mele" means "song/poem" in Hawaiian) makes bath time a happy and fun time. The toy starts as pure natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber. Certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food-grade paints, the toy is completely non-toxic. Mele the Sea Turtle is earth friendly, it is produced sustainably and is entirely biodegradable.
caaocho® pure natural bath toy Mele the Sea Turtle provides a wonderful sensory experience for a baby with bright colours to provide visual stimulation and different textures to encourage tactile exploration through the hands and mouth. caaocho®’s bath toys’ hermetically sealed design makes them a great water play companion without any possibility of bacteria and mould growth. Perfectly sized for baby's hands and soft enough for baby’s mouth, the bath toy encourages the baby to experiment with holding, squeezing, splashing and turning that develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills as well as baby's sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness. As baby grows, Mele the Sea Turtle can become a character or friend, introducing social development and sparking their imagination.
- 100% pure natural rubber
- certified non-toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free, food-grade paint
- Hermetically sealed design prevents the accumulation of bacteria, mould and dirt
- Perfect floater
- Promotes sensory development
- Bright colours for visual stimulation
- Different textures for tactile exploration
- Perfectly sized for baby’s hands
- Soft enough for baby’s mouth
- Develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Develops a sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness
- Introduces social development through interactive play
- Sparks the imagination
- Produced sustainably and biodegradable.